Are you looking for a Thesis project at a world leading company in an exciting industry?
Dellner Coupler serves all the world’s leading train builders and operators by providing durable, reliable and innovative products and services. Dellner offers full Train Connection Systems including couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers, and crash management systems, complemented by superior after sales care and support. Dellner’s head office is located in Falun, Sweden with a global network of subsidiaries, branches and agents in 13 countries all over the world.
We are now able to offer thesis projects in numerous areas within our Engineering department. We have thesis projects for both Bachelor (15 credits) and Master students (30 credits) and the work can often be adapted for 1 or 2 students.
Some of the thesis projects gives you as a student the opportunity to cooperate with our sites outside Sweden and occasional travels can be required.
These are the areas where we now can offer thesis projects:
- Development of new solutions for Coupler or Gangway sub-systems
- Design to cost
- Design for assembly
- Evaluation of different materials
Calculations and Simulations
- Development of simulation model
- Dynamic simulations (FEA), test and validation
RAMS & LCC (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety & Life Cycle Cost)
- Evaluate and develop method to apply condition based maintenance (CBM
- Evaluate the effect of implementing new components with respect to RAMS/LCC
Education & personal profile:
- Relevant education, Bachelor or Master in engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Highly motivated combined with an open attitude
Startdate is flexible/ongoing
For more information:
Please contact: email@example.com, HR & Communication Manager