Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Work closely with our Sales team. Identify, develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies. Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead, provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their issues.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews. Advocate for new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Travel as required to meet with specific partners/clients across the world.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
Nämn gärna i din ansökan att du hittade jobbannonsen via Teknologjobben.