- Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic record; In process of obtaining Master’s degree
- Initial experience in working on an operational topic, e.g., product development, supply chain, purchasing, lean services, manufacturing, etc.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Mobility and enthusiasm for taking on longer, international assignments
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in one of our offices in Europe.
Our Operations Practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients’ most critical problems.
We help our clients tackle challenges in lean manufacturing, lean services, change transformations, product development, purchasing, supply chain management, and capital productivity. Our teams combine the comprehensive business understanding that underpins all McKinsey disciplines with practical operations expertise in a wide range of industries worldwide.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will play an active role in problem solving for clients, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, developing and conducting analyses, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
We view the Fellow Intern position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey and the Operations practice. During your three-month internship, you will serve as a junior consultant on client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and operations service lines. You will acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to help companies achieve excellence in their operations.
Your application should include your CV and your University transcripts indicating all relevant grades.