As Tobii is the undisputed global market leader in the technology of eye tracking, Tobii Tech is the innovation studio that makes eye tracking the next user interface revolution. Being a junior QA engineer in this unit you will be a part of something huge– where the potential is endless.
The QA team need self-driven individuals who wants to work with high tech products, making them shine in the eyes of the end user. You will be part of an agile team with very skilled QA and Software working to assure our products are worth the market leader position.
If you are a junior software test engineer with the ability to define when a product is ready for delivery, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Examples of what you could be doing
You will act as a junior QA engineer in different projects for internal and external clients. You will work with everything from UX testing to power, performance and functionality test. You will:
- Be a central part of the scrum team
- Design test cases, analyze test needs, execute manual tests and document test plans.
- Monitor continuous integration system for outcome of automated tests.
- Write defect reports and follow-up, contributing to internal product documentation.
We believe you have:
- Interest of working in a technical challenging environment, close to software developers.
- An education in test, preferably related to software development.
- Good knowledge about Windows OS.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
It is an advantage if you have an understanding of code and experience from exploratory testing, development and customization of test tools, programming experience from gaming technologies (Unity3D/DirectX) and /or ISTQB certification in software testing.
As a person, you are communicative and always looking for improvement as you are solving problems together with your team as well as independently. You also have that extra something to prove that you are focusing on high quality.
Please address your questions to Jessica Dehmer at firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit your application through our website as soon as possible. Don’t wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!