Who you’ll work with
You’ll work in one of our offices around the world for 8 – 10 weeks, usually over the summer. You’ll be a part of a client project team, collaborating with colleagues and our clients to solve their toughest business problems.
What you’ll do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training in your first few weeks as an Intern.
Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. Successful interns may be offered a full-time return offer.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in progress
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel