Do you want to be part of building a business of Smart Data based on Big Data? Join a firm of 2 000 people in 18 countries across Europe working towards that goal! In a time of information overload we are pioneering smart data: transforming information into decisions and actions.
We are looking for top performing students to join the Strategy team and drive change. Bisnode’s strategy team is responsible for Strategy, Corporate Development, M&A and Partnerships, Innovation and Change Management.
You will join a high caliber team relentlessly focused on making Bisnode even stronger. The team members have backgrounds from top tier management consultancies, entrepreneurship, technology & innovation, private equity, venture capital and corporate finance. We enjoy working together and have a strong commitment to deliver excellent results as a team. We like our work, but also other things – we value work life balance.
What to expect?
- Unique opportunity to be part of an international environment and drive initiatives shaping the next offering within Smart data.
- You will be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of own projects or workstreams together with other strategy team members.
A Bisnode internship brings you to the forefront of big data innovation, setting a successful career in motion.
Upon completion of the internship you will have developed a solid toolbox spanning the Strategy teams’ areas of responsibilities. You will also gain insights needed to understand the fast-paced data environment and its implications on your career and the broader business society.
- Start Date: August/September
- Application deadline: 31 May 2018 (we will handle applications as they come in)
- Commitment: Full time
- Duration: ~4 months
- Location: Bisnode Group HQ, Solna
The ideal candidate for the Strategy Internship will possess:
- Previous internships in management consultancy, PE, VC, or corporate finance firm
- Ability to work independently and taking initiative on projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and ability to think creatively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English (Swedish a plus)
- Goal orientation with the drive to deliver excellent results
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Valid EU work visa
- Ideally less than a year left of studies, we see the internship as a good recruitment channel
Send your application (CV, cover letter and grades) to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to us.
+46 731 58 56 13
|CARL VON HEIJNE
+46 731 43 74 04
Nämn gärna i din ansökan att du hittade jobbannonsen via Teknologjobben.