You want to Own Your Career. You are serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Associate Consultant.
Capco’s Associate Talent Programme is the entry point into consulting with Capco. From day one as an Associate Consultant, you will be given the opportunity to support clients in a wide range of interesting projects and environments. You will help develop and deliver market-changing and innovative solutions and strategies to our regional and global clients. The Associate Talent Programme provides:
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Rotation across business areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various offerings
- Global placement opportunities at our international offices
- Fast career progression – we believe in rewarding success
The Capco Associate Talent Programme offers top talent with the skills and experience required to become financial consulting leaders of tomorrow. What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, IT or equivalent with good academic results
- Prior experience within the financial services industry is meritorious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- A driven team player with strong analytical skills and an interest in solving complex problems
- Willingness to travel – as our clients are based across the Nordics and internationally
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry – projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Now Take The Next Step
If you are looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Personal Letter and University degrees) via firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 31st January 2018.
Nämn gärna i din ansökan att du hittade jobbannonsen via Teknologjobben.