Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Consultant in the Global Business Organization, you will be responsible for providing support to some of our largest advertising partners. This position requires a sharp, analytical mind, and an entrepreneurial spirit to proactively spot and act upon opportunities in our client’s business. Armed with deep knowledge of Google products, marketing trends, individual client needs, and analytical expertise, you’ll be challenged to generate insights for our advertising partners. Among your many attributes, you are analytical but practical, persuasive, self-starting, a team player, and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior level, as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work as part of a specialist team, analyzing business data and establishing the direction to further drive growth for our partners in Sweden.
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations.
- Master measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to external presentations and proposals, alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes.
- Become a trusted partner to Google senior managers. Get the right focus on the right customers with the right action by pairing data with their customer knowledge.
- Act as project lead on ad-hoc transversal/cross-functional initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards. Experience in SQL, databases and database manipulation.
- Experience working with data to identify trends, patterns and to make recommendations in a client-facing environment (i.e. in consulting, digital marketing, business intelligence or banking).
- Ability to speak in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate finance and different industries’ business models.
- Self-starter, flexible and accustomed to ambiguous situations, motivated to learn, and comfortable working as part of a team of talented professionals.
- Demonstrated record of high productivity and meeting deadlines, with the ability to be hands-on and to take responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments with effective time-management and prioritization skills.